Download Casual Desktop Game
Click here to download Steam.
After installing Steam you can then download Casual Desktop Game from the Steam Shop.
After downloading and installing Casual Desktop Game you can then run the game from your Steam game library.
The following system requirements must be met in order to play the game:
- Windows 7 or above
- Microsoft Visual C++ 2019 redist
- DirectX version 9.0
- 64-bit processor and operating system
- 1.5 GHz processor or more
- 1024 MB RAM or more
- Intel HD graphics chipcard or better
- 30 MB space on hard drive disk
Note that Steam will install the neccessary dependencies such as Microsoft Visual C++ redistributable package and DirectX.
You can also download Casual Desktop Game as a standalone application.
This way you can run the game as a portable application without an installation or binding to a DRM system.
- Download the prefered version of Casual Desktop Game
- Extract the ZIP archive in a directory of your choice
- Run dnyCasualDeskGame.exe to play the game
- If desired you can place a shortcut to the game on your Desktop
The system requirements are the same as mentioned above in the Steam section.
Official Workshop items
Visit the Steam Workshop for more community content